Inmarsat I4 Constellation
Using Inmarsat's satellite constellation, IsatData Pro is a data communication service specifically designed to provide visibility and communications with people and equipment anywhere, anytime.
Whether used for managing trucks, fishing vessels or oil & gas equipment, IsatData Pro increases business efficiency, lowers operation costs and enables compliance with government regulations. Applications include transferring electronic documents and vehicle telemetry information, text-messaging remote workers and maintaining up-to-date driver logs and many more.
The IsatData Pro service is designed for mission-critical applications. All messages are delivered within seconds, making IsatData Pro ideal for sending information to people operating in high-risk areas, reporting alarm conditions and retrieving logs from remote equipment during an emergency.
These devices offer fully programmable, low-power satellite terminals, designed specifically to cost-effectively track, monitor, control, and manage mobile and fixed remote industrial vehicles, vessels and equipment in the transportation, maritime, oil & gas and other industries.
- Integrated GPS for location-based services
- Environmentally-sealed enclosure for outdoor installations
- Low-power modes for battery-powered applications
- Peripheral interfaces for connecting to analog, digital and serial devices
- Serial interfaces for connectivity to RS485/J1708 and Modbus interfaces
- Programming capability and user tools for quick customization to meet business needs